10 Reasons you should learn to Scuba Dive Continued.....
If you missed our first 5 reasons you should learn to scuba dive check out our previous blog post!
6. The fascinating marine life; seeing these animals in real life is a thousand times better than seeing them on a screen. Imagine seeing a stingray effortlessly gliding through the water, or a turtle swimming to the surface. The possibilities are endless.
7. Explore history. There is so much history hidden beneath the surface of the ocean. There are thousands of shipwrecks you can dive all over the world, each with its own story.
8. Make new friends. As with any sport, scuba diving has a huge community and by learning to dive you become part of that community. During your scuba diving course you will learn to dive with a buddy, and even if you don't know each other to start with by the end of the day you will be exchanging email addresses and swapping underwater photos!
9. Impress people with your cool underwater photos. In a world where we are always looking to see what our friends have been up to on Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook, wouldn't it be great to post photos of you scuba diving and share what you have seen underwater?
10. Learning to scuba dive at Puerto Rico Diving you will have an unforgettable experience during your holiday and walk away with a life time certification.