Who We Are
The website www.prdiving.com is operated by Puerto Rico Diving so that Puerto Rico Diving may contact you with information and promotional offers relating to scuba diving which may be of interest to you.
Where we use "we", "our" or "us" in this Privacy notice, we mean Puerto Rico Diving unless we say otherwise. Where we use "our site" in this privacy notice, we mean www.prdiving.com
Company: Puerto Rico Diving
Country: Incorporated in Gran Canaria, Spain
Registered Office: CC Europa Center Local 6, Calle Isla de Lobos, 35130, Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria, Spain
The information we collect about you
Each time you visit our site, we may automatically collect information about you and the device you are using. Including:
- information about which pages you visit and which resources you use on our site
- information about how you get to our site
- your internet protocol address known as you IP address which is used to connect your device to the internet
- your device's operating system and platform
- the type and version of the browser you are using
- browser plug-in types and versions which extend the functionality of your browser, for example Pinterest, Evernote and Adblock
- MAC address which are used as network address for Wi-Fi and ethernet
- traffic data, which is aggregated information about the number of visitors, sessions, users and page visits to our site
- location data
- time zone setting
We also collect any information you provide to us directly by filling out any of the forms on our site.
If you sign up with us, we will also collect:
- you name
- your email address
- your postal address including postcode
- your telephone number
Where do we get your information from?
Why do we need your informtaion?
We need the information we collect automatically about your visit to our site to:
- administer our site
- improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most efficient manner
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our services when you choose to do so
- anaylse how visitors use our site (including behavious patterns and the tracking of visits across multiple devices)
- improve your online eperience
We need the information you provide directly by filling out any of the forms on our site to:
- send to you relevant and appropriate offers and promotions
- contact you about those services on our site in which you expressed an interst
Who do we share your information with?
We sometimes share some information with other organisations. We use Google Analytics to collect details of ho you use our site, as well as anonymous data that you enter in our forms. We do this to help us analyse how visitors use our site (including behaviour patterns and the tracking of visits across multiple devices). Google Analytics doesn't collect information that identifies a visitor to our site. All the information that is collected is anonymous and is only used to improve how our site works. We do not allow Google to make any attempt to establish the identities of any users of our site.
Where is your information stored?
Your information is generally stored on our servers and filing systems in the European Economic Area which includes the UK. From time to time it may be stored in or accessed from countries outside the EEA. Where this may happen, we always make sure that there are appropriate safeguards in place. Such as the model contract clauses, binding corporate rules or the EU-US Privacy Shield, to guarantee that your information - and your rights - are protected to the same high standard under UK law.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third parties. If you follow this link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own Privacy notices and cookie notices and we do not accept any responsability or liability for those notices or your use of those websites.
Unfortunately sending information via the internet is not totally secure. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
How long do we keep you information for?
We only keep your information for as long as we need it. If you provide information directly to us by filling in the forms on our site we will keep your information for no more than 2 years
Do we carry out profiling and automated decision making?
We do not carry out any other profiling ir automated decision-making in respect of the information we collect about you when you visit our site. The profiling and automated decision-making we carry out in respect of the information we about you and your account is used to enable us to ensure relevant and applicable offers and promotions are sent to you by us.
What rights do you have
Under the data protection riles, you have several rights in respect of your information.
Which unclude the right to:
- access your information
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your information at any time
- ask us to make any changes to the information we hold about you to make sure that it is accurate and up to date
- delete or erase your information (sometimes called the right to be forgotten)
- stop or restrict our processing of your information
- not be subject to automated decision-making and
- request the transfer of some of the information we hold about you (known as data potability)
If you would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to:
Puerto Rico Diving
CC Europa Center Local 6,
Calle Isla de Lobos,
Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria,
Please note that an archive copy of any information provided to us may be retained by us for our records and for audit purposes. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you by sending your request in writing to us at the above address. You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time by clicking on "unsubscribe" at the bottom of the email and following the preferences menu.
Making a complaint
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about the way Puerto Rico Diving processes your personal information, please contact us on the postal address above or at email@example.com.
If you are not happy with the way we have handled your complaint or are still concerned about our handling of your personal information, you have a right to take your complaint to the information Commissioner's Office at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF and www.ico.org.uk
Changes to this notice
We will regularly review this notice and keep it updated to make sure that the information we provide you is accurate and up to date.
This notice was last reviewed and updated in June 2018